Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Hair Evolution

My hair alone has been through quite a few changes. I had the chance to be a hair model for The Cult of the Cut - so of course I went along for the ride! 

I can't wait to reveal all of the photos from that project. For now I thought I'd give you a few snapshots of the timeline that I'm calling "my hair evolution."


Before any changes, my hair had grown long long long.

All trimmed up! Getting used to the length before the photo shoot.

Teaser from the shoot- a few more changes here!! I had no eyebrows, even!

And here we land, in my current state. This little shot had me blowing kissy selfies to my hubby - but my hair looked cute here :) 

So, from here on out we'll be watching my hair grow and change colors and evolve some more. That's the fun thing about hair, though - no matter what changes you make, it always grows back!

Have a great day. 
Ashley-Jane 









No comments:

Post a Comment