Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Been a while Crocodile

Truly, it has been so long since I have posted, but I'm back in action!

For a long time, I kept this up as a personal project but had primarily been joined up with the blog Posession Obsession. After a while both got to be too much.

My friend Christie had named that one- very cute! She has since moved to Spain working with TESOL, so our collaboration on a blog became a pretty hard idea to keep up with. Being that Posession Obsession was her namesake, and it was OUR thing, I felt very strange keeping up with it solo. It easily spoke to who we were as friends, but I want that cyber space to remain ours. A cherished something to remain out there in the world.

This space is mine, though. It's going to be cozy and warm. And pretty and fun. My little safe harbor .

Here are a few looks that took place over last year...and to tie in the last post from 2013- a photo or two of my 2014 trip to Maine as well!



A few other big changes have happened....like my wedding! But I'll get to that one later.

Have a great day.
Ashley-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment